‘Journey2Employment’ Employment Service
If you are looking for work and need extra and practical support, we can help!. Help Somalia Foundation provides employment service that will support your journey to employment, education or training.
How does it work?
You will be linked up with your own personal adviser who will assists you with every stage of the job seeking process including;
- Running basic assessment to stop the “barriers” preventing you to find work.
- Working out what help you might need such as language, childcare and training support.
- Assist you with writing structured CV that can be tailored for different employers
- Online job searching
- Filling out application forms
- Linking you with local employers offering work placements and paid employment
We also offer number of training courses that will assist you with:
- IT Skills